10 Random things about me!
1. I love the colour green! I love all colours but there's just something about green I really, really love.
2. I want to try stand up comedy at some point in my life!
3. I am terrified of public speaking!
4. I've been married for over 10 years! (I never remember exactly how long.. I just know it's over 10 years and that I love Justin infinite amounts!)
5. I love Chinese food.
6. And chocolate.
7. And podcasts.
8. I used to have a crippling fear of death.
9. I want to learn to make my own clothes.
10. I'm a highly sensitive person and wouldn't want to be any other way.
What about you? Feel free to email and tell me some random things about yourself, I'd love to get to know you!
Hello, sweet soul!
How are you? I'm Janelle and I'm the human behind Heart and Hands Store - I'm so happy you're here.
I've been creating my whole life, it's always been my therapy until a few years ago when a bout of severe depression (along with a nasty dose of anxiety) lead to me nearly taking my own life. It was then that creating became more than therapy; it became my lifeline.
As I created tools to support myself through the hardest period of my life, I decided to also put them out into the world, I figured if they were helping me they might be able to help others and they did!
Over the last few years as I've been creating, healing and supporting others through my work; I've sent out over 4000 orders to all corners of the globe and have worked hard creating an authentic and supportive community on Instagram.
I'm passionate about empowering others - helping people to help themselves! My journey on this beautiful planet so far has shown me the immense power we have in our own lives and how we can use it to heal and help, ourselves and others. I'm passionate about living a conscious life and putting as much love, care, kindness, colour and positivity out into the world as I can.
I'm so grateful to be here with you, everything's okay, I promise.
P.S If you would like to work together, I'd love to hear from you!
P.P.S If you would like to read more about Heart and Hands Store, you can do so here.